Thursday, November 1, 2007

sotry!

Nothing really makes me happy. I have a great life, great spouse, great kids, great house, great cars, soso job, but good $$.

I have been diagnosed with everything under the sun. (I have been in counseling for years and years, and see lots of folks for this.) I can feel the depression pulling me in. One of my children is studying abroad, and it is killing me! I haven't seen him/her in 3 months, and I still have 2 months to go!

I hate change. Can't things stay the way they were? Why must every day be so new and different?

Also, I'm afraid that I'm crazy. Not just "I'm having a bad day" crazy. It's more like "Girl Interrupted" crazy, or "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" crazy.

One thing that has been especially troubling to me - do we as humans waste too much time? What do people do when they can't be seen by their neighbors?

The big fear being, of course, is that I've become my mother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My mother used perfectionism to mask her depression. I take anti-depressants to avoid becoming like her. Some days it seems like it doesn't work well.

When in a confrontation I react just like her, which is to say incompetent.*sigh*