Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday means Story time!

I have been on this diet plan for the last year or so and I lost 83 pounds already. Everyone tells me I look great and I look like I've lost a whole person.

The truth is, the compliments bring me down more than being heavy ever did. It just makes me feel like everyone thought I was repulsive before because my dress size was bigger than my age. I wasn't repulsive before - I was fat. There's a big difference.

My face still looks the same, just as gorgeous as it always was. My hair is still long and shiny and straight, and my personality hasn't changed like many expected it would. I looked good before I dropped the weight.

The only reason I've been on the diet is because it's unhealthy to carry around all those extra pounds. I want to live a fulfilling life, and I know I need to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.