Thursday, October 4, 2007

Another story!

I have multiple accounts on Myspace for no reason other than to mess with people. It's so easy to make them believe you are someone completely other than yourself.

I am a young female, but I made an account for me to role-play a gay male. I use that one the most. I am really from the East coast, but on this particular account I say I am from Indiana. I talk to the horniest guys ever about three or four times a day and really horny women slighltly less often. They have no idea that I'm not the least bit interested in any of them, or that I'm not even a male.

On another account, I am a sleazy middle-aged woman from the West coast. I constantly chat with guys about anything and everything sexual that you could think of. I send out pictures of women I've never even met to the men I talk to.

And on another account I act as a 16-year-old girl who's bi-curious. I act as though I'm a virgin who's deciding whether or not I'm ready to get sexual with a guy or girl for the first time. I am from the South and very religious.

No comments: