Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sample Story 6

Sorry I missed Thursday's post, I had a lot of other stuff going on. But here is sample story 6, I hope you like it.


I have the urge to bite people when they sit next to me. Usually it's only when someone I know is sitting next to me, but sometimes it's when strangers sit next to me, too.

I don't know how to control it at all. What’s worse is I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone about it to get help. I don't know if there is any help that can be offered at this point.

I have not ever given in and bitten anyone yet, besides people I've dated. It takes a lot of self-control, though. The other day I was struggling not to bite this one man. He had on a tank top and it exposed his shoulders. They were tan shoulders. They were perfect for biting.

I don't discriminate, either. I desire men and women and people of all colors. This is nothing sexual, as far as I can tell. I just have this urge that I can't get rid of.

No comments: