Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sample Story 03

I'm a very secretive girl. I'm very deceptive and get what I want. I have been hurt many times by guys in the past, but the truth of it all is one simple fact: I always win. There is never a time that a guy could lie to me and me not know about it. I may not have spoken up about it, but I kept it locked in my memory. Then, I stay with him to find out more information and get him to get himself into more trouble, and when the time is right to have the talk, I deceptively pretend it never bothered me.

Months later something goes wrong and he gets caught in some kid of lie. That's when I begin to bring it all up. But I lie about it. I lie about how I got my information, I lie about how I can't believe he would have done that to me, and I play a huge guilt trip on him. Eventually, he confesses. But not only does he confess, he gives me everything I want in return: he starts paying attention to me. And by paying attention, I mean he begins to want me back more than anything in the world, and will do anything for me to get me back...and I let him.

These months that go by with him showering me with attention are the greatest ones of our "relationship". You see, I get to watch this slimy man take every ounce of dignity he has left in himself to confess all of his mistakes and the guilt never leaves him. I sympathize with him and give him another chance. Then, I suddenly up and leave him, leaving him hurt and confused, which is exactly what he deserved. I know that months or years down the road, he will look back and say, "Wow, I can't believe I messed that up".

I win.

No comments: