Thursday, July 12, 2007

Second Sample Story

This secret I’m about to tell has been a major weight on my shoulders for a few months now and I just can’t wait to get this thing off my chest.

I’ve been having an affair.

I never wanted for this to happen. I am very much in love with my wife. I’ve been committed to her for all 15 years of our marriage and 3 years of dating before that.

Now, I don’t know what I was thinking.

It all started about three to four months ago. I felt sick so I didn’t go to work. I took the day off and my wife said she’d try to get home early to take care of me. I’m a pretty big baby when I get sick.

Anyway, I started to feel better as the afternoon rolled around. I called my wife and told her she didn’t need to come home early. An hour later I felt so much better that I noticed how sexy my housekeeper could be for the first time. It was something in the way she bent over to dust the coffee table right in front of me.

After that, when I had sex with my wife, I fantasized that I was doing it with my housekeeper.

It got to be too much for me after about a week. I faked being sick so I could take another day off. It was a day I knew my wife couldn’t come home early because she had a meeting after her shift.

Then I made passes at the housekeeper. She shrugged them off at first and then scalded me because I was so wrong. But when she realized I was a resilient man, not to be knocked off my track by a mere scalding, she started to give in to me.

She took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen and we had the best sex of my life. Nothing with my wife has ever felt that good.

We’ve gotten together a few more times since then, and I crave her when I can’t be with her.

I know it’s wrong, and I want to stop this whole thing, but she makes me weak. She’s like an addiction that I can’t handle.

Honey, if you’re reading this, I love you and I am really going to need your help and your forgiveness.

No comments: